Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
Warning: For indoor usage only!
Warning: Cover Plate and Plastic Button is not included in package.
Warning: Box inluded 10 pieces of FIBARO Walli Switch Unit (FG-WDSEU221-AS-8001).
FIBARO Wall Double Switch is a smart wall switch designed to control one or two light sources via Z-Wave network.
It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load.
You can install it with FIBARO cover plate or other compatible: GIRA System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear), Legrand Céliane or Schneider Odace (required parts and limitations were described in the full manual).
- Power Supply: 110-230V~50/60 Hz
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 10A type B circuit breaker (EU), 13A type B circuit breaker (Sweden)
- Active element: micro-gap relay μ
- Recommended wires: cross-section area between 1.5-4.0mm2
- For installation in boxes: Ø = 60mm, depth ≥ 40mm
- Operating temperature: 0-35 °C
- Ambient humidity: 10–90% RH without condensation
- Rated load current: 13A per one channel, 16A total
- Number of controlled loads: 1/2 (default 2)
- Compatible load types:
- tube lamps
- electronic transformers
- ferromagnetic transformers
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Transmit power: EIRP max 6dBm
- Radio frequency: 868.4 or 869.85 MHz EU
- Range: up to 40m indoors(depending on terrain and building structure)