Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 represents the third generation Z-Wave Plus module by the Fibaro Group for the wireless control of window blinds, shutters, garage doors and sun blinds. Its small size and improved firmware allow for simple installation and ensure compatibility with all types of electric (AC) motors!
Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 can also function as a power meter!
Now you don't need to know what type of motor you have to control your blinds, shutters or garage doors, or whether it uses a mechanical or electrical stop system. Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 works with any AC motor!
The perfect calibration of the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 module ensures the module will precisely detect the position or status of your blinds or gates. The calibration system prevents the incorrect detection of open/closed position. You will even be able to see the angle of your electric blinds.
5 individual operating modes for perfect control
To improve control, Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 has five modes that enable it to perfectly control any roller blinds, shutters or garage doors according to your needs. You can select a wireless control mode exactly matching the type and functionality of your device. The control unit (Fibaro Home Center 2) displays each mode with its own icon and configuration.
Live power monitoring
Another useful feature of this Z-Wave module is its power metering capability. Just like with many other Fibaro Z-Wave devices, the Roller Shutter 3 can also measure the actual and total power consumption of any connected device. Your power consumption will always be under control and you can use power more efficiently!
... and that's not all! For more information about the possible uses of Fibaro Roller Shutter 3, please visit our "Download" section.
- Power Source: 100-240V~50/60Hz,
- Rated load current: 4.2A for lamps and resistive loads, 1.7A for motors with compensated power factor (inductive loads)
- Supported motor type: single-phase AC motors,
- Required limit switches: electronic and mechanic,
- Power consumption: up to 0.8W
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 35°C,
- Active element: micro-gap relay switch μ,
- For installation in boxes: Ø = 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm,
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip),
- Radio signal power: up to 5dBm,
- Radio frequency band: 868.4 MHz
- Range: up to 50m outdoors, up to 40m indoors (depending on the terrain and building structure),
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42.5mm x 38.25mm x 20.3mm
- Compliance with EU directives: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU