Everspring motion detector with adjustable PIR sensor position with a detection angle of 100 degrees and a range up to 12 meters.
When movement is detected the Z-Wave motion sensor sends a signal to the IP controller or to up to four additional Z-Wave devices. In this way it can, for example, switch on lights, trigger an alarm, or send a notification e-mail or SMS.
The Everspring SP103 motion detector lets you adjust the PIR sensor's sensitivity, and by adjusting its position you can cover a range of 6 to 12 meters with an angle of 100°.
The sensor is powered by two 1.5V AAA batteries.
- Z-Wave PIR (Passive Infrared Receiver) motion sensor
- Z-Wave wireless frequency: 868.42MHz
- Adjustable coverage with an angle of 100° and a range of 12 meters
- Z-Wave signal range: up to 100 meters outdoors and up to 50 meters in buildings
- Power input: 2 1.5V AAA batteries