Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
Warning: For indoor usage only!
FIBARO Wall Controller is a wall switch to control associated devices and run scenes wirelessly via Z-Wave network.
You can install it with FIBARO cover plate or other compatible: GIRA System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear), Legrand Céliane or Schneider Odace (required parts and limitations were described in the full manual).
- Universal surface-mounted button for starting scenes
- A device that can be assigned any role, e.g., a light switch ora button for roller blinds
- A device that is compatible with Walli product line, but also perfect as a separate button
Basic advantage of FIBARO Walli
- Can be installed anywhere using: double-sided tape (included), screws on any surface or flush-mounted box
- Power supply: Battery operated, DC powered (power connector included)
- Possibility of connection with any devices in the FIBARO system
- Possibility to duplicate existing buttons, e.g., for light
- Can be used with mulitple frames of the Walli series
FIBARO Walli Controller – extend the frame!
- Where there lack of switch, extend any Walli switch or outlet with Walli Controller
- Simple assembly without installation only frame and lightguide replacement
FIBARO Walli Controller areas of strong advantages
- The only device that can be both DC powered and battery operated
- The only device with well-identifying color signaling
- The only device that, apart from the scene controller, can duplicate other devices (roller shutter, switch, etc.)
- In the context of FIBARO: It completes the Walli line with a long-awaited device
- An alternative to The Button and keyfob, Swipe
FIBARO Walli Controller usecases
- Click the scene: "good morning" and "good night"
- Click on a scene: profile activation: "Away" and "Home"
- Connect directly with other devices (switch, roller shutter, dimmer, wallplug, etc.) in the available operating modes
- Duplicate of existing buttons - adding a "forgotten" button or simply the missing one - in many situations creating a 2-way connection without changes in wiring
- Installation in a Walli multi-frame next to a standard Walli button or outlet
- Communicate to the user via ring colour changes in the DC mode (flooding, alarm, door bell)
- Install on the existing flush-mounted box
- Install anywhere and on any surface
FIBARO Walli Controller main purchasing pros
- Installer: Complementary device allowing installation withoutdrilling and preparing an additional electrical point (nextto the existing one and supplying it from the same flushmountedbox)
- End-user: Interesting design, ease of assembly and use, Good price vs competitition
- Power supply Battery and/or power supply unit
- Battery type ER14250 ½AA 3.6V (included)
- Supply unit type 5–24V DC, LPS or NEC class 2 (not included)
- Battery life est. 2 years (with default settings and max. 10 pushes per day)
- Operating temperature 0–40°C
- Ambient humidity 0–90% RH without condensation
- Radio protocol Z-Wave (700 series chip)
- Radio frequency band 868.0–868.6MHz; 869.7–870.0MHz
- Max. transmitting power+13dBm
- Range up to 50m outdoors up to 40m indoors(depending on terrain and buildingstructure)
- Dimensions HxWxD 86 x 86 x 20 mm