Why Shelly Plus PM Mini? Mini Size, Mini Price
Designed with convenience in mind, these mini relays have all the capabilities of the Plus series fit into a compact and space-saving form factor. With their size reduced by 35% of the Shelly Plus devices, the Shelly Plus Mini are perfect for those tight spaces where traditional relays simply won't fit. Despite their small size, the Shelly Plus Mini devices don't compromise on performance or functionality.
Size does matter!
Shelly Plus Mini devices open up a world of possibilities, allowing you to seamlessly integrate them into even the most tightly packed spaces and switch boxes. Thanks to their reduced size, Shelly Plus Mini relays fit effortlessly into all kinds of electrical boxes, including Danish wall boxes. Furthermore, they can be discreetly installed directly within the appliance you want to control or monitor.
- Danish switch boxes
- Inside appliances
- Jammed switch boxes
- Wi-Fi Operated - Connect Shelly Plus PM Mini to your Wi-Fi network. No HUB required!
- Bluetooth - Quick inclusion via Bluetooth or use it as a Bluetooth gateway.
- Power Monitoring - Provides precise metering of power consumption and helps you save.
- Smart Schedules - Set custom schedules based on your daily agenda or follow the sunrise/sunset and control your lighting accordingly.
- Smart Scenes - Set custom scenes by combining Shelly Plus PM Mini with your other Shelly devices.
- Scripting - Shelly Plus 1 Mini fully supports mjS scripting, allowing you to create custom features and functionalities.
- HTTP/HTTPS webhooks - Shelly Plus devices can notify or control another compatible equipment or 3rd party automation system.
Shelly devices are compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Android and iOS. Together with the voice assistant, you can command Shelly devices using just your voice!
- Size (HxWxD): 29x34x16 ±0.5 mm / 1.11x1.34x0.63 ±0.02 in
- Weight: 13 ±1 g / 0.46 ±0.04 oz
- Mounting: Wall box
- Screw terminals max torque: 0.4 Nm / 3.5 lbin
- Conductor cross section: 0.5 to 1.5 mm² / 20 to 16 AWG
- Conductor stripped length: 5 to 6 mm / 0.20 to 0.24 in
- Shell material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to 40 °C / -5 °F to 105 °F
- Humidity: 30 % to 70 % RH
- Max. altitude: 2000 m / 6562 ft
- Power supply: 110 - 240 VAC
- External protection: 16 A, tripping characteristic B or C, 6 kA interrupting rating, Energy limiting class 3
- Power consumption: <1.2 W
- Max measurement voltage: 240 VAC
- Max measurement current: 16 A
- Max measurement power: 3840 W
- Power measurement: Yes
- Voltage protection / Cutoff: No
- Current protection / Cutoff: No
- Max power protection / Cutoff: No
- Internal-temperature sensor: Yes
- RF band: 2400 - 2495 MHz
- Max. RF power: <20 dBm
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Range: Up to 30 m / 100 ft indoors and 50 m / 160 ft outdoors, (Depends on local conditions)
- Bluetooth Protocol: 4,2
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 10 m / 33 ft indoors and 30 m / 100 ft outdoors, (Depends on local conditions)
- CPU: ESP32
- Flash: 4 MB
- Webhooks (URL actions): 20 with 5 URLs per hook
- MQTT: Yes
- UPD: Yes
- Scripting: Yes