DoorBird A1121 SM
Note: This is a version with V2A stainless steel and installation directly on the surface / plaster.
The DoorBird A1121 is a compact, IP-based multi-technology access control system that can also be installed as a stand-alone solution. It enables secure access control in areas where the installation of an IP video door station is not possible or desired, e.g. at back and side doors, garages and underground garages, storage and packing rooms or bicycle and machine rooms. It can also control elevators. The keypad is illuminated, so you can install the device even in an unlit environment.
Thanks to its compact shape, the device can be easily installed on a door frame. The access control device is also ideal if you wish to create one-time or temporary access codes for visitors.
The DoorBird A1121 can be connected to the network via WLAN or LAN cable. If connected using a network cable, the device can be powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE). Should the Internet temporarily fail, all functions continue to operate within the local network.
Apart from the network connection and power supply (PoE or 15 VDC), no further hardware is required. The software for the IP access control solution runs within the device.
The DoorBird A1121 is equipped with two relays and has a configurable Wiegand output interface for integration into an existing access control or alarm system.
Using HTTP(S) calls, you can also integrate the device with third-party home and building automation systems.
All settings can be configured remotely using the free DoorBird app or our web-based administration tool: https://webadmin.doorbird.com
You can define individual schedules, validities and actions for each PIN code, RFID transponder, etc. By pairing the DoorBird IP access control device with our DoorBird IP I/O Door Controller A1081, up to three additional gates, doors or elevators can be controlled in a tamperproof way, even if they are not located near the device.
The integrated tamper sensor can detect that the device is being removed and, for example, send a push message as an alarm in real time.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Main Electrical Unit with front panel
- 1x Wall mounting bracket
- 1x Power supply unit (mains adaptor) with 4 country-specific outlet adaptors
- (110 - 240 V AC to 15 V DC)
- 1x Quickstart guide with Digital Passport
- 1x Installation manual
- 1x Small parts
- Front panel 3 mm (0.12 in)
- Mounting housing (backbox) Polycarbonate
- Mounting type Surface-mounted.
- Power supply 15 - 48 V DC (max. 15 W) or Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af Mode-A)
- Keypad module
- 12 keys, illuminated, configurable via App, e.g.
- Individual PIN codes
- Individual events (e.g. switch a relay, HTTP(s) request)
- Individual schedules
- Up to 500 PIN codes manageable
- Manpulationsensor Integrated
- Weight 250 g
- LAN/PoE (T+, T-, R+, R-)
- 2 x Bistable latching relay (potential-free), max. 1-24 V DC/AC, 1 A, e.g. for electric door opener
- 15 – 48 V DC input (+, -), max. 15 W
- Weatherproof Yes, IP65 Approvals IP65, CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, REACH, IEC/EN 62368
- Dimensions 128 x 62 x 28 mm (H x W x D)
- Operating conditions -25 to +55°C
- Humidity 10 to 85 % RH (non-condensing)
- Ethernet RJ45 jack, PoE 802.3af Mode-A, 10/100 Base-T
- WiFi 2.4 GHz b/g/n
- RFID 125 KHz, 13.56 MHz
- WIEGAND INTERFACE
- Direction Output
- Supported protocols 26, 30, 31, 34, and 44 bit
- Supported data output 125 MHz RFID transponder, 13.56 MHz RFID transponder, Keypad PIN codes