DoorBird D1101KH Modern, Surface-mounting
Answer your door anywhere. With DoorBird you never miss a visitor.
With DoorBird you never miss a visitor. You are at home even when you are far away. DoorBird is made in Germany and offers the highest quality and safety standards for its customers.
It is as simple as that
You can see your visitors, speak with them and open the door by smartphone or tablet – from anywhere in the world. DoorBird combines innovative technology with exclusive design. A smart solution made in Germany.
High tech makes life easier
With DoorBird you will not miss any more deliveries - because you will be informed right away when the postman rings.
You can rely on this solution
Do not compromise on safety. Most burglaries happen during the day when no one is at home. With the DoorBird you can respond to visitors from anywhere in the world.
Nothing escapes the motion sensor
Perfect all-round visibility: Thanks to the integrated high-end motion sensor you always know what happens in front of your home. The infrared motion sensor can, if desired, set off an alarm - without the visitor having rung the doorbell.
Quality for a safer home
DoorBird is manufactured in Germany. A guarantee for the highest levels of quality and production standards. Temperature-resistant from -25° to +55° C, rain water protection in accordance with IP65 industry standard, a stylish product design with high quality stainless steel models.
Easy to install
Mounts in minutes. No professional help or special tools required.
Rings your smartphone
Pairs with up to 8 devices. Also listen and talk to visitors using your smartphone or tablet.
The IP Video Door Station features a high quality HDTV camera for crystal clear live video.
Real Night-Vision function and Ultra wide-angle hemispheric lens, 200°
Rain, snow, heat and frost proof according to industry standard
Free Cloud Recording
Each DoorBird IP Video Door Station comes with free recording storage (history) for the most recent 20 visitors and motion events (VGA-Image).
This Free Cloud-Recording storage as well as the secure remote access via DoorBird Apps via Doorbird Cloud are free of charge and will remain free of charge in the future. The use of the DoorBird IP Video Door Station is not connected to any additional costs!
If you require additional recording storage you can either connect the DoorBird IP Video Door Station to a local NAS/NVR or subscribe to optional Cloud-Recording Pro package.
- Front panel: 3 mm (0.12 in) Available in brushed stainless steel V2A
- Mounting housing (backbox): Stainless steel
- Mounting type: Surface-mounted
- Call button: Plastic
- Nameplate: Illuminated
- Keypad: Module12 keys, illuminated, configurable via App, e.g., Individual PIN codes, Individual events (e.g. switch a relay,HTTP(s) request), Individual schedules, Up to 1000 PIN codes manageable
- Power supply: 15 V DC (max. 15 W) or Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af Mode-A)
- Weight: 2345 g
- Connectors: LAN/PoE (T+, T-, R+, R-), Bistable latching relay, max. 1-24 V DC/AC,1 A, e.g. for electric door opener, External input for external door opener button, 15 V DC input (+, -), max. 15 W
- Weatherproof: Yes, IP65
- Approvals: IP65, CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, REACH, IEC/EN 62368,IEC/EN 62471
- Dimensions: 182,00 x 219,00 x 72.50 mm (H x W x D)
- Operating temperature: -25 to +55°C
- Operating humidity: 10 to 85 % RH (non-condensing)
- Scope of delivery: 1x Main Electrical Unit, 1x Front panel, 1x Surface-mounting housing (backbox), 1x Power supply unit (mains adaptor) with 4 country-specific outlet adaptors(110 - 240 V AC to 15 V DC), 1x Screwdriver, 1x Quickstart guide with Digital Passport, 1x Installation manual, 1x Small parts
- System requirements: Mobile device: Newest iOS on iPhone/iPad, newest Android on Smartphone/Tablet, Internet: High-Speed Landline Broadbandm, Internet connection, DSL, cable or fiber optic, no socks or proxy server, Network: Ethernet Network, with DHCP
- Recommended installation height: Camera lens should be at a min. height of 145 cm
- Camera: HDTV 1080p, dynamic (VGA – HDTV)
- Lens: High-end ultra wide-angle hemispheric lens200° (D), 150° (H), 90° (V), straightened,IR-capable
- Night vision: Yes, light sensor, automatic IR-cut filter, 12 Infrared LEDs (850 nm)
- Audio components: Speaker and microphone, noise reduction andecho cancellation (ANR, AEC)
- Audio streaming: Two-way, full duplex
- Ethernet: PoE 802.3af Mode-A, 10/100 Base-T
- Supported protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, Bonjour, DNS, RTSP, RTP,TCP, UDP, RTCP, ICMP, DHCP, ARP, SIP, DTMF(RTP [RFC-2833], SIP INFO [RFC-2976]), STM
- Type of Motion Sensor: Active
- Detection angle of Motion Sensor: 80° (H), 50° (V)
- Range of Motion Sensor: 1 - 6 m (3.3 - 19.7 ft), depends on environment, configurable in 1 m (3.3 ft) steps
- Technology: 4D, Based on multiple integrated sensors andalgorithms, e.g. Radio Frequency Energy (RFE)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), enabled with future firmware and App update
- Sensor: 24 GHz, can be disabled
- Partner integrations see: www.doorbird.com/connect
- API see: www.doorbird.com/api
- Simultaneous video streams: One, for event-based recording