AEOTEC Nano Shutter (ZW141-C)
Close your motorized windows automatically if it starts raining or shut down your shades if it is to warm outside.
The Aeotec Nano Shutter enables you to control a broad selection of devices wirelessly and intelligently. The module equips motors for shutters, shades, garage doors, venetian blinds, etc. with Z-Wave technology. Thus, shutters and venetian blinds can be controlled both wirelessly via Z-Wave commands and locally via the connected conventional wall switch. The Aeotec Nano Shutter is designed to be mounted inside a flush mounting box, hidden behind a conventional wall switch.
What makes it special?
- Best-in-class amperage - Nano Shutter can draw up to a maximum of 2.5 amps when used with an inductive load. That’s the equivalent of 5 amps with a resistive load. 2.5A sees Nano Shutter easily outperform competitors’ offering of just 1.7A.
- Best-in-class security - Nano Shutter is the only Z-Wave motor controller with S2 integrated. S2 (Security 2) enhances the security of Z-Wave with next-generation anti-hacking features including AES-128 bit encryption and ECDH key exchange.
- Largest wireless performance - Built upon Z-Wave Plus, Nano Shutter has been certified to wirelessly communicate over a 150 metre / 492-foot distance in interference-free environments. Owing to its use of S2, Nano Shutter also offers a wireless speed that is up to 50% faster versus non-S2 motor controllers.
- 60% smaller - Crafted to be simple to install, Nano Shutter has also been crafted to be easier to install. It’s 60% smaller than Aeotec’s Micro Motor Controller.
- Model number: ZW141.
- Repeater: Yes
- Beaming: Yes
- AES 128 Security: Yes
- S2 Framework: Yes
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 40 x 20 mm (1.7 x 1.6 x 0.8 in)
- Power Input: 120 - 240VAC and 50/60Hz
- Power Output: Motor type: Single-phase AC asynchronous motor.
- Max load rating: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, Max:2.5A.
- Wiring Terminals: N, L, IN, OUT1, OUT2, S1, S2, Touch Panel
- N – Power input for neutral
- L – Power input for live
- IN – Input for load power supply
- OUT1 – Output for Motor direction 1
- OUT2 – Output for Motor direction 2
- S1 – External switch 1 control for Motor
- S2 – External switch 2 control for Motor
- Max standby power: <0.8W.
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃ 32 ℉ to 104 ℉ .
- Operating humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating distance: Up to 492 feet outdoors. Up to 150 metres outdoors.
- Environment of Installation: Must be installed indoors, Should be located in a dry location, Should be installed in a fire resistant plastic gangbox. Should not be installed in a metal gangbox for optimization of Z-Wave range.