Remote technical support service
Vzdialená technická podpora, v sebe zahŕňa služby ako:
- Assistance in putting the system into operation
- Assistance with setting up the system already in operation
- Creating graphic scenes or programming scenes in LUA
- Creation of QA or Virtual Devices for FIBARO HC3 or HC2 Update devices and modules
- Product Compatibility Testing
- Setting up the system and adding devices to the control unit before purchasing
- Product firmware update
- and other
- Before performing the service, the customer must order this service (eg 30 minutes), with payment by bank transfer. Subsequently, the customer will be contacted by a representative of our company and the estimated time required to perform the agreed action will be estimated in advance. The order will be adjusted to the appropriate time and price according to the communication. The service must be paid for in advance at the agreed time.
- After the prepaid time is used up, the customer can re-order the time package of the service. In case any of the actions did not take place.
- None of the services can be returned, not even in part.
- None of the services are covered by the warranty and are a one-time promotion. Once the customer confirms the functionality of the service output, it is not possible to claim the service. Because after updating the software of the FIBARO control unit, FIBARO devices, Z-Wave devices or IP cameras, the properties of the devices may change and re-intervention is required. Resp. the customer may make arbitrary changes that will result in the malfunction of the services provided.
- If, during the performance of the service, it is found that the device is badly added to the system or incorrectly connected, the time spent on this detection is charged.
- If the device is found to be malfunctioning or non-functional during the course of the service, the time spent on this finding is charged. And it is recommended to complain about the device if it was purchased in our e-shop, so proceed as follows - link.
LUA Scene Programming service and creation of Virtual Devices / Quick Apps
Implementation: development and pre-preparation remotely, followed by implementation via TeamViewer or FIBARO Plumbing approach, resp. through temporary accesses to the FIBARO system
Price: by agreement based on the complexity of the scene, estimated development time, time constraints (if something needs to be implemented urgently)
Note: With the LUA Scene Programming and Creation of Virtual Devices / Quick Apps service, depending on the nature and complexity of the scene or Virtual Device, we leave 7 days as a rule to test and remove the functionality according to the customer's idea. After this time, any errors or partial malfunctions of the scene or Virtual Machine are not taken into account. If the customer does not respond within 7 days, it is taken into account that everything is working properly. If the control unit is updated during the stated 7 days and this update disrupts a scene or virtual device, such a scenario is not considered as a justified complaint.