Prices are tax included
AQARA Smart Pet Feeder C1 is not just an ordinary pet feeder with scheduling function: it always stays connected to your smart home system via Zigbee, runs local automations and acts as a repeater.
The Smart Pet Feeder C1 is not just an ordinary pet feeder with scheduling function: it always stays connected to your smart home system via Zigbee, runs local automations and acts as a repeater.
* The actual weight depends on the particular type of food.
** Based on the data provided by petmd.com (50g / 1.8oz daily)
1. The camera will check if your pet has eaten the food that was disposed
When the food is disposed of, the camera will turn to the Pet Feeder C1 automatically, record a video and mark it on the video timeline. This will help you to check if your pet has eaten the food.
(Pet Feeder C1 + Camera Hub G3)
2. Motion Sensor can detect, if your pet has approached the feeder after the food was disposed of. If not, the next portion won't be disposed
(Pet Feeder C1 + Hub + Motion Sensor)
3. The feeder can be configured to only feed your pet when you are far away, and let you use other types of food when you are at home
(Pet Feeder C1 + Hub + Presence Sensor or Motion Sensor)
4. Use the Pet Feeder C1 in HomeKit automations!
Although pet feeders are not supported within HomeKit, you will be able to use the C1 in HomeKit automations. To use it, you will have to connect it to the Hub M1S and configure the following automation in Aqara Home: "IF M1S Hub brightness is 1%, THEN Pet Feeder disposes the food". Then, in HomeKit, use the M1S Hub brightness is 1% as the action triggered by other devices: the Pet Feeder will dispose the food immediately.
Similarly, you can configure more HomeKit automations controlling other functions of Pet Feeder C1 or other Aqara devices.
(Pet Feeder C1 + Hub M1S)
|Country of origin||CN|
|IoT - Internet of Things||Wireless communication|
|Power Supply||Combination of batteries and wires|
|Type of use||Indoor|
|Compatibility with HOMEY||Not tested|