Note 0: The AQARA Hub M1S EU Version (HM1S-G01) is a direct replacement for the AQARA Hub EU Version (ZHWG11LM). AQARA Hub M1S EU Version (HM1S-G01) brings Zigbee 3.0 and connection of up to 128 devices.
Note 1: This Aqara Hub M1S is EU version, model: HM1S-G01. This version of Aqara Hub is intended to use EU server.
Note 2: You can use this Aqara Hub M1S with both Aqara Home app Android or iOS.
Note 3: This Aqara Hub M1S can work as HomeKit bridge (you have to use Aqara Home app), which means, that devices connect to Aqara Hub M1S could be controlled via HomeKit app. If you want control device remotely, not from your local Wifi / LAN home network you need Apple TV (with tvOS 10.2 or later) or an iPad (with iOS 10.3 or later) or HomePod set up as a home hub.
Note 4: HomeKit compatible accessories: Aqara Hub M1S, Smart Plug, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor
Aqara Hub M1S EU Version - Smart Home Center | Security | Voice Control Enabled | App Control
Smart Home Center
Aqara Hub M1S is a control center for an entire smart home. Connecting via Zigbee 3.0 protocol (max 128 devices per 1 hub), Aqara accessories can still work smoothly even if your home network is unstable or disconnected.
Various Accessories for Your Smart Home
Aqara accessories work with lots of HomeKit accessories to create a comfortable smart home.
Voice Control Enabled
You can control Aqara accessories with Siri on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or HomePod. Just say “Siri, I’m home”, and the lights can automatically turn on for you.
No Installation Required, 3 Simple Steps to Use
Aqara Hub M1S Has Received the Following Certifications
The Aqara Hub M1S is a smart Zigbee bridge compatible with the Apple HomeKit. Through the Hub, you can easily connect Aqara accessories with HomeKit and implement control of devices such as smart switches and RGB night light, monitoring temperature,humidity and atmospheric pressure, sensing motion, detecting water leakage and other functions.
Aqara Hub M1S is a HomeKit-enabled smart Zigbee bridge. With the Aqara Hub M1S, your iOS devices can control wall switches and RGB night lights, monitor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, sense human movement, and detect water leaks.
- Supports Apple HomeKit;
- Smart home center, able to connect up to 128 individual Aqara Zigbee smart devices;
- Control the smart devices through Siri voice commands;
- Realize more automated scenarios;
- Control your home through the Aqara Home app anytime, anywhere;
- Adjust the color and brightness of the RGB night light anytime;
- Private and safe with the communication security assured by the point to point encryption and verification techniques in the HomeKit;
- Product brand: Aqara
- Product name: Hub
- Model: HM1S-G01
- Product Dimensions: 80 × 80 × 41.5 mm
- Product Color: White
- Product Material: ABS+PC
- Power Plug Type: Europe
- Product Gross Weight: 186.5g
- Product Net Weight: 138g
- Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Input Current: 0.2A
- Wireless Connection: Zigbee 3.0
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Connection Distance: 30M indoors with no obstructions
- Operating Temperature: -10° – +40° C
- Operating Humidity: 0% – 95% RH, no condensation
- Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
What's in the Box:
- Aqara Hub M1S, Quick Start Guide
1. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
2. Communication between iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and the HomeKit-enabled Aqara Hub is secured by HomeKit technology.
3. Communication between Aqara Hub and the following accessories is secured by Zigbee protocol which is customized and encrypted by Aqara. The accessories are as follows Smart Plug EU, LED Light Bulb, Cube, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker and Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor.
4. Use of the Works with Apple HomeKit logo means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.