frient Electricity Meter Interface 2 - Real-time measurement and reporting of power consumption
Easily keep track of your energy consumption and identify peaks to help reduce your consumption and become energy-aware.
Key features are:
- Informing you about your energy consumption
- LED sensor - Working with meters with LED indicating power consumption
- Easy installation
- Zigbee 3.0 certified
- No installation cost
- Secure communication
- Applicable with various meters
Mount the Electricity Meter Interface 2 on your meter that has a blinking LED light and this frient will keep you informed about your energy consumption on your smartphone via a compatible hub. And don’t worry – you don’t need professional help to install it. You can easily do it by yourself.
The Electricity Meter Interface 2 serves as a Zigbee interface for your customers’ electronic meters. The Electricity Meter Interface 2 will collect readings and information from other meters, and send data via the Zigbee communication to appliances in the building. Your customer will then be able to follow their energy consumption through a display, their computer or mobile phone.
frient Electricity Meter Interface 2, wireless meter readings, energy consumption monitoring, interface for electricity meters with LED pulses, Zigbee, works with Homey and SmartThings
- Become energy-aware with remote meter readings from the Electricity Meter Interface 2.
- Track your energy consumption, identify peaks, reduce consumption, and save money.
- Help the environment: Move some of your consumption to off-peak periods.
- Easy installation: Mount this frient yourself on a meter that has an LED indicating power consumption.
- HUB REQUIRED: This Zigbee frient needs a hub to connect to your smart home. The Electricity Meter Interface 2 works with Homey and SmartThings. Not all features work with all hubs.
- Compatible with: Meters that have a blinking LED light with a standard output rate of 1000 pulses/kWh. Configurable pulse rate available with selected hubs.
Cooperation with any other meters
The Electricity Meter Interface 2 can be used with most electronic power meters. It is compatible with all meters with an LED indicating power consumption.
The Electricity Meter Interface 2 cannot be used in installations with power production such as PV systems or similar.
All data can be collected by an external gateway and stored in a normal data flash. The Zigbee profile ensures high security in order to protect data and prevent hacking.
The Electricity Meter Interface 2 comes with an optical probe, which is easily attached by magnet. The cable length is approximately 800 mm.
- Model number: EMIZB-141
- Dimensions (W x H x D) -> Sensor: 95 x 65 x 22,3 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) -> Probe: 25.4 x 28,4 x 11,6 mm
- Color: White
- Power supply -> Battery: 2 x AA alkaline batteries, exchangeable
- Battery life: 2 years, updating every 5 seconds, at room temperature
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- RF Sensitivity -100 dBm
- RF Output power 10 dBm (EU), 19 dBm (US)
- Operation temperature: -20 to +60°C
- IP class: IP22
- Relative humidity: 5% - 85%, non condensing
- Meter reading: Via a probe that reads LED
- Interfaces: Supports LED pulses (configurable pulse range from 50 to 10 000 pulses per kWh)
- Wireless protocol: Zigbee 3.0, Zigbee end-device
- Certifications: Conforming to CE, UKCA, FCC, IC, ISED, RED and RoHS directives, Zigbee 3.0 certified