frient IO Module – Bring your wired devices online
frient IO Module, input/output module, smart home connectivity module, smart home interface for wired devices, Zigbee, works with Homey and SmartThings
- Connect your wired devices to your smart home and start controlling them remotely.
- Add your wired devices to smart home automations.
- HUB REQUIRED: This Zigbee frient needs a hub to connect to your smart home. The IO Module works with Homey and SmartThings. Not all features work with all hubs.
- Compatible with other Zigbee devices.
Making your wired devices smart
The friently IO Module acts like a bridge between your analog, wired devices and your wireless smart home network, so you can make your analog devices work with your smart home. It can be installed in different types of devices such as electrical blinds, garage doors, or heat pumps.
Letting you control wired devices remotely
With the IO Module connected to a wired device, you can easily control the device remotely with your smartphone. This allows you, for example, to remote control your electrical heat pump in your vacation house when you‘re not there.
Automating your home
The IO Module is also ideal for creating automations in your home, such as closing your electrical blinds when the sun is shining or opening your garage door when your car approaches.
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 16 mm / 1,77 x 1,77 x 0,63 inches
- Weight: 24.8 g / 0.87 oz (with packaging: 41.5 g / 1.46 oz)
- Color: White
- Power supply: 5-28VDC (Alternative: USB – e.g. for power bank)
- Power consumption: 0.3 W
- Radio sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Radio output power: 12 dBm
- Operation temperature: 0 to + 50 °C / 32 - 122 °F
- Operation humidity: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- IP-class: IP20
- Specifications for output: 2 pcs NO/NC - on/off pulse, Max switch voltage: 30V, Max switch current: 1A
- Specifications for input: 4 pcs contact input (potential free switch or relay) NO/NC by SW, Each input can be configured as an IAS alarm
- Communication/Wireless protocol: Zigbee Home Automation, Zigbee router
- Certifications: Conforming to CE, FCC, IC, ISED, RED, RoHS, and REACH directives, Zigbee 3.0 certified