The POPP Wall Plug is an affordable wall plug that lets you remotely and wirelessly control (on/off) any connected electrical devices over the Internet using your PC, tablet or mobile phone.
It also has an auto off functionality, where it switches off after a specified time, which can be used well in particular in combination with scenes. The wall plug can, for example, switch on a lamp when the entrance door is opened, and switch it off automatically after 5 minutes.
The POPP wireless wall plug can control any connected electrical device with a power consumption of up to 3500 Watts.
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption of connected devices: 3500 W
- Child proof
- Configurable status LED (on when active)
- Z-Wave specification: SDK4.x
- Z-Wave wireless frequency: 868.42MHz
- Z-Wave wireless signal range: up to 100 meters outdoors and up to 50 meters in buildings
- Operating temperature: 0 - 49 °C
- Operating humidity: 10 - 85%
- Type: Type E (SK, CZ, FR, etc.)
- Weight: 162 grams
- Dimensions: 52 mm x 72 mm x 100 mm