The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
Shelly Door / Window 2 sensor with lux measurement, tilt angle, temperature and vibration.
A door and window sensor with lux measurement. The Shelly door sensor detects and reports the opening and closing of doors and windows. Easily installed on any door or window, the sensors trigger a signal when parted, notifying the user when a room is entered. The functionalities of the window sensor make it ideal for automatic lightning, access control, and home security solutions.
Door sensor - The Shelly door sensor detects and reports the opening and closing of doors.
Window sensor - The Shelly door sensor detects and reports the opening and closing of windows.
Highly compatible - Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Light sensor - Integrated LUX sensor.
Lightning fast response - For at least 1.5 seconds device will send local request to another Shelly device ore over MQTT. Response time depends on the local Wifi network. Signal strength, fixed IP address and fast router maintain fast association.
Battery life - More that 12 000 wake-up and 2 years of battery life. (Batteries are not included in package.)
- Battery life 18 months
- Battery type 2xCR123A - NOT included
- Power supply AC No
- Power supply DC No
- Illumination measurement Yes
- Motion detection No
- Open/Close Yes
- Tilt angle detection Yes
- Vibration detection Yes
- Water detection No
- Temperature measurement range – 40°C ~ 60°C (± 1°C)
- Operational temperature -10ºC to +50ºC
- Local and remote control Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset Yes
- Weekly Schedule Yes
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Radio signal power 1mW
- Range up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size 82mm x 23mm x 20 mm, 52mm x 16mm x 13 mm