Note 1 (14.11.2019): The device works with OpenHAB2. The solution was to eliminate the alarm_flood channel and to add the alarm_flood1 and alarm_flood2 channels.
Water, temperature, vibration senzor
Many people protect their home in different ways with smoke sensors, door locks and security systems. But the dangers which are coursed by water mostly the people underestimate.
With the Water Sensor 6 of Aeotec your are secured of water damages perfectly. The unvinsible sensor detects minuscule amounts of liquids which can be caused by a little leak in the water pipe. An overflooding bath tub or sink doesn't cause huge damages because the sensor can sends an alert before it is too late.
In combination with other devices in your Z-Wave network you can turn off electrical devices, close water valves or turn on pumps.
By the compact form of the Water Sensor 6 it is possible to place it nearly everywhere you want. Furthermore it contains addionally a vibration sensor which detects tamper and emergency events as well as a temperatur sensor.
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Model number: ZW122
- Buzzer Max Volume: 60dB from 2 meters
- Sensors: Air Temperature and Water Flow
- Supported Notification Types: Heat Alarm; Home Security; Water Alarm
- Power supply: CR123A lithium battery, 3V / 1500mA (2.3 years battery life with default settings with estimated leakage events 5 times per month)
- Repeater: No
- Operating humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
- Waterproofing: IP65 rating
- Operating distance: Up to 150 metres outdoors