Prices are tax included
Aqara Motion Sensor detects human movement with passive infrared. It works with other smart accessories to set various scenes, such as, turning on or off lights automatically when it detects activity or inactivity. It consumes low energy. No tools are required to install it, and you can simply place or stick it almost anywhere.
* A hub is required.
* Aqara Hub is required to enable Aqara Motion Sensor to work with
HomeKit technology. See www.aqara.com for more details.
* This product is for indoor use only.
1. Please add the Hub to the app according to the Hub Quick Start Guide.
2. Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter “Add Device(Accessory)” page. Select “Motion Sensor” , and add it according to instructions.
* If the connection fails, please move the accessory closer to the Hub and try again.
Effective Range Test: Single press the reset button on the accessory at your desired position. If the Hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the Hub.
* Avoid metal surface to maximize signal strength.
Option 1: Place the Motion Sensor where you need it.
Option 2: Remove the protective film (the round sticker is in the box), and stick it to the desired position.
Option 3: Stick the Motion Sensor to the stand, and stick the stand to where you need it.
* Keep the surface clean and dry.
* The recommended installation height is 1.2 m to 2.1 m. If the installation height is below 1.2 m, the detection area will decrease; if above 2.1 m, the detection area might have blind spots.
* Note that the lens should be aligned with the detection area when installing, and placed or pasted as close as possible to the edge of a table or cabinet.