Prices are tax included
Aqara Smart Plug turns on or off the power supply for home appliances. It works with a Hub to achieve functions, such as, remote control via app, and timing control. Together with other smart accessories, it provides you an interesting smart home experience.
* This device requires a compatible Zigbee 3.0 hub.
* To work with HomeKit, a specific hub is required. Visit www.aqara.com for more details.
* This product is for indoor use only.
1. Do not cover it when the plug is working.
2. Voltage-free only when the plug is removed.
3. Do not connect in series.
4. Do not use in damp areas.
Plug in the Smart Plug, if the blue indicator light blinks once, it indicates the power supply is working properly.
1. Please add the Hub to the app according to the Hub Quick Start Guide.
2. Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter “Add Device (Accessory)” page. Select “Smart Plug”, and add it according to instructions.
* If the connection fails, please move the Smart Plug closer to the Hub, plug in and try again.
Effective Range Test: Quick press the push button on the accessory 3 times. If the Hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the Hub.