Aqara Door and Window Sensor detects the open and close state of doors or windows through the distance between the sensor unit and the magnet. It consumes low energy. No tools required, and simply peel and stick.
* A hub is required.
* Aqara Hub is required to enable Aqara Door and Window Sensor to work with HomeKit technology. See www.aqara.com for more details.
* This product is for indoor use only.
1. Please add the Hub to the app according to the Hub Quick Start Guide.
2. Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter “Add Device (Accessory)” page. Select “Door and Window Sensor”, and add it according to instructions
* If the connection fails, please move the accessory closer to the Hub and try again.
Effective Range Test: Single press the reset button on the accessory at your desired position. If the Hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the Hub.
* Avoid metal surface to maximize signal strength.
1. Remove the protective film
2. During installation, try to align the marker line of the sensor unit and the magnet.
3. Stick to doors or windows (It is recommended to install the sensor unit on the unmovable surface, the magnet on the movable surface, and make sure the installation gap is less than 22 mm when doors or windows are closed).