Aqara Water Leak Sensor detects water leak and flooding and monitors the status of water leak. When the water leak or flooding occurs, it sends an instant alert notification via app. It also works with other smart accessories to automate your home.
* A hub is required.
* Aqara Hub is required to enable Aqara Water Leak Sensor to work with HomeKit technology. See www.aqara.com for more details.
* This product is for indoor use only.
1. Please add the Hub to the app according to the Hub Quick Start Guide.
2. Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter “Add Device (Accessory)” page. Select “Water Leak Sensor”, and add it according to instructions.
* If the connection fails, please move the accessory closer to the Hub and try again.
Effective Range Test: Single press the reset button on the accessory at your desired position. If the Hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the Hub.
* Avoid metal surface to maximize signal strength.
Option 1: Place it directly on the surface where you need to monitor water leak.
Option 2: Use a hex screwdriver to loosen the probes, and connect to cables for more smart scenes.
* The antenna is right above the water drop icon.
Identify an Accessory: Open the app, go to “Device List(Accessories)” page. Single press the reset button on the accessory. If the Hub makes voice prompts and the related accessory icon in the app blinks, it indicates that the accessory is identified.
* Only Aqara Home app and Aqara app support this function.