Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor and it detects the vibration and movement of objects. It communicates with the Hub via Zigbee protocol. It also works with other smart accessories to set various smart scenes, such as, local and remote alarm when it detects glass breaks.
* A hub is required.
* Aqara Hub is required to enable Aqara Vibration Sensor to work with HomeKit technology. See www.aqara.com for more details.
* This product is for indoor use only.
1. Please add the Hub to the app according to the Hub Quick Start Guide.
2. Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter “Add Device (Accessory)”
page. Select “Vibration Sensor”, and add it according to instructions.
* If the connection fails, please move the accessory closer to the Hub and try again..
Effective Range Test: Single press the reset button on the accessory at your desired position. If the Hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the Hub.
* Avoid metal surface to maximize signal strength.
Option 1: Place it directly in the desired position.
Option 2: Remove the protective film, and stick it to the desired position.
* Keep the surface clean and dry.