Integration for FIBARO HC2 - https://marketplace.fibaro.com/items/intesis
Integration for FIBARO HC3 - https://marketplace.fibaro.com/items/intesis-6a30d169-1e40-4c3d-853a-70b90a1909a4
Universal IR Air Conditioner to WiFi (ASCII) Interface
The Universal InfraRed (IR)-ASCII gateway allows a complete and natural integration of any Air Conditioner unit (with an infrared receiver) into IP based Home Automation Systems.
Infrared communication with the Indoor Unit
The gateway allows the control of the main AC functions via infrared commands. But also, thanks to the IR receiver that the device is equipped with, it is possible to know the real status of the AC unit even the user is controlling it by the manufacturer IR remote controller.
The Intesis WiFi gateways have been specifically designed to be the best AC integration solution for Home Automation Systems. Communications are based on a simple ASCII protocol that can be easily implemented, in the form of a driver, into Home Controllers or Smart Hubs. With drivers already available from many Home Automation platforms on the market, Air Conditioning units can be easily integrated and controlled.
- Intuitive web interface for the WiFi configuration.
- b/g/n WiFi standards supported.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and configure the WiFi).
- Auto-Learn function to automatically set the IR remote controller configuration.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Home Automation systems.
- Integration with any IP Home Automation System thanks to our open ASCII protocol.
- Compatible with the drivers available in Intesis webpage
- Control and monitor: On/Off,Mode,Set Temp., Room Temp., Fan Speed, Vane Position.
- Power supply directly from the AC system1.
- Does not require cable installation between the Air Conditioner & the Home Controller.
- Easy creation of new drivers for any Home Controller thanks to the easy IP protocol.
- Possibility to auto-discover the WiFi devices installed in the WiFi network.
- Easy installation: Hidden inside the AC unit, on the wall or over the desktop. Check your installation manual for more information.
- Automatic firmware updates through the configuration tool.
- WiFi configuration allows Dynamic IPs or Static IPs.
- AC unit status and monitoring.