FIBARO SYSTEM v 4.540 CHANGELOG
- Optimized handling of Z-Wave logs to improve the devices communication with the gateway.
- Optimized handling of FLiRS devices (eg. FIBARO Heat Controller) to improve communication with the gateway.
- Added possibility of setting brightness and colour of the LED ring in scenes for FIBARO Walli series.
- Added slats orientation status displaying in the event panel for FIBARO Roller Shutters.
- Added possibility of grouping the FIBARO Roller Shutters.
- Added information about Z-Wave parameters configuration status in the device advanced settings tab.
- Added popup recommending to refresh the device settings page in case of not updated Z-Wave parameters model.
- Added indicator informing about unsaved Z-Wave parameter.
- Added possibility of assigning each room to one of the categories.
- Added notification about existing two users with the same login.
- Added support for FIBARO Walli series.
- Added support for FIBARO Smart Implant.
- Added support for five Leviton devices: Plug-In Outlet DZPA1-2BW, Plug-In Dimmer DZPD3-2BW, Dimmer DZ6HD-1BZ, Dimmer DZ1KD-1BZ, Switch DZ15S-1BZ.
- Added support for Oomi by Fantem MultiSensor.
- Added support for Jasco ZW6302B Portable Smart Multi Sensor.
- Added support for Remotec ZXT-600AU.
- Weather is not updating.
- Unwanted IP address blocking by the external integrations.
- Possibility to change the e-mail address owned by the admin to the one already used by a regular user.
- Possibility to enter in the wizard the e-mail address containing uppercase letters.
- Login to the user account if the admin and user logins are identical.
- User receives notifications recommending a change of the PIN code owned by the admin.
- Notification recommending to change the default PIN code does not contain the user login.
- No possibility to perform the calibration of FIBARO Roller Shutter 3 module.
- No scene controller after adding the device in Security mode.
- Incorrect operation of external sensors connected to the FIBARO Smart Implant.
- Error while adding IP Camera from the device configuration.
- Incorrect approximation of the power measured by the device.
- FIBARO RGBW Controller device category cannot be edited.
- Possibility to set the action for holding the button when the FIBARO Roller Shutter 3 works with a bistable button.
- No status after editing the location settings when restarting the gateway.
- No possibility to update the FIBARO Heat Controller without the external temperature sensor.
- External temperature sensor status is not displayed when the sensor is not paired.
- Unwanted notifications about devices status change.
- Incorrect time after performing the Recovery procedure.
- Other minor fixes.