The FOXX Range Extender is a low-cost Z-Wave mesh network repeater and signal amplifier used to extend the range of communication between Z-Wave products in the same network.
The repeater supports Z-Wave explorer frames that allows for Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) and dynamic route discovery for other Z-Wave products that support explorer frames.
With an unobtrusive small form factor, the FOXX Range Extender will not block the lower AC outlet (when plugged into the top outlet).
- You have invested in a Z-Wave connected home but find it hard to connect your devices to your Z-Wave hub because the range is too large.
- You want to install Z-Wave accessories such as a door/ windows sensor and MultiSensor in your garage where you have expensive belonging.
- Time & inconvenience
- Discomfort and insecure
- Incur additional costs.
The features of the Z-Wave Repeater
- Removes connectivity black spots in your home.
- Enables you to connect your devices to your Z-Wave gateway.
- Expands the area covered by the Z-Wave network
- It amplifies the original signal from the controller
- Accessories to Z-Wave controllers
- Immediate operation after plugging and pairing
- Operating temperature 0-40 ° C
- Power: AC 230 V, 50 Hz AC
- Load: 70 mA / 1.8 W
- Frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Dimensions: 53 x 46 x 38 mm
- Weight: 41 g