This Secure thermostat is a Z-Wave device which lets you control the heating locally or remotely using your PC, tablet or mobile phone.
The device is equipped with an LCD display and a manual temperature setting dial. The Secure thermostat controls room temperature according to the set target temperature, and remotely controls the boiler relay switch.
In the central IP controller (e.g. Vera or Fibaro Home Center 2) you can set up different heating modes to efficiently control heat consumption in your home, thus saving energy.
The device is powered by two AAA batteries, which will last for several months. (Low battery is reported to the IP controller, which then sends a notification e-mail or SMS.)
- Simple remote control using your PC, tablet or mobile phone. Manual control.
- Thermostat temperature range: 5 - 30° C
- Temperature measurement precision: +/- 0.5°C
- Protection class: IP30
- Power input: 2 AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 86 mm x 86 mm x 36.25 mm