This Secure thermostat lets you set up and program timers.
When the desired temperature is set, the thermostat evaluates the current room temperature and if necessary sends a signal over the Z-Wave network to the relay switch to activate the boiler.
After you set up the timers, you can switch the heating on or off regularly at a precise time, thus efficiently saving energy.
The thermostat communicates wirelessly with the included relay switch that controls heating and boiler. The thermostat cannot be controlled by an IP controller, such as Vera or Fibaro HC2.
- Thermostat with timer control
- LCD display showing the temperature and settings
- Three manual control buttons
- Timer to set the time and day of the week, with automatic change to daylight saving time and back
- Protection class: IP30
- Power input: 3 AA batteries
- Dimensions: 120 mm x 90 mm x 32 mm