The SRT323 is a battery-operated wall-mounted thermostat. It is equipped with a dial that lets the user adjust the setpoint temperature for that room. This thermostat includes a remote control. It is therefore not necessary to install an actuator by the water heater.
By verifying the setpoint temperature against the current measured temperature, the thermostat decides whether or not to activate the water heater. Furthermore, this thermostat includes a TPI (Time Proportional Integral) algorithm, allowing for more accurate optimization and adjustment of your environment.
The thermostat can receive the setpoint temperature through another Z-wave controller, and may also be used as a temperature sensor. The thermostat itself does not have integrated timers, but can execute Z-wave and local commands.
Replace your old thermostat
It may also be used as a replacement for your existing thermostat, without needing to make any changes to your wiring. The TPI algorithm optimizes lighting and extinction of heat in order to maintain the setpoint temperature, without surpassing it. It has been demonstrated that TPI controllers save considerably more energy in comparison to traditional heating regulators.
The SRT323 is an ideal partner for use with your automated system, letting you control your heating from a distance. You don’t need to worry about entering a cold house anymore, as long as you have a smartphone, a tablet, or a laptop connected to the internet.
- Home thermostat
- Replaces your existing thermostat
- Wireless Z-wave technology
- LCD backlit screen
- Simple to use
- Compatible with other z-wave products
- A single button
- Module type: Z-wave controller
- TPI algorithm
- Relays of two types:
- Resistive (for example, electric heating): 3A/600W to 230V AC
- Inductive (for example, generator/pump) or capacitive: 1A/200W to 230V AC.
- Range of available temperatures: 5°C to 30°C
- Power: 2x AAA batteries (LR3)
- Lifespan of the batteries: 2 years
- Frequency: 868.42 MhZ
- Range: up to 50m free range
- Protection Index: IP30
- Functioning temperatures: 0°C to 40°C
- Dimensions : 86 x 87 x 36.25 mm