The Heatit Z-Wave thermostat allows you to wirelessly control your electric underfloor heating. It is a wall-mounted thermostat that can control underfloor heating of up to 13A and work within a Z-Wave home automation system such as Fibaro, Vera and many more.
The thermostat's LCD will display ambient temperature, either in the room or in the floor. The thermostat is equipped with sensitive cap sense buttons - by lightly pressing the buttons, the display will show the setpoint value.
Heatit Z-Wave includes a single-pole switch capable of handling loads up to 13A/2900W at 230V. It can be used with two external temperature sensors.
- Room and Floor Sensors
- Weekly program via gateway
- 7-segment white LCD-screen with backlight
- Can be used in connection with different NTC sensors
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Note: The Heatit Thermostat is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA).
- Z-Wave Plus
- Ratings voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Max load: 2900W (resistive load)
- 750W self-limiting heating cable
- Max current: 13A
- Power consumption: <2,0W
- Min/max operating temperature: 5°C – 40°C
- Temperature intervals Floor Sensor: 5°C – 40°C
- External Room Sensor: 5°C – 40°C
- Hysteresis 0,3°C – 3,0°C (default 0,5°C)
- Switchable Single-pole switch
- Compatible with NTC sensors with values 10, 12, 15, 22, 33 and 47 kΩ @ 25°C
- Included in package Floor Sensor