DONEXON Pro Z-Wave Thermostat by Danfoss
This device is a Z-Wave controlled electronic radiator thermostat. It is SDK 4.5, has Explorer Frame Support and increased network stability.
This radiator thermostat is mounted on wall heating valves and controls them by a motor. The device accepts a setpoint that is either set manually using buttons on the device or wirelessly using Z-Wave. Afterwards, the device will regulate the warm water supply to the wall radiator and compare the detected temperature to ensure that the temperature in the room is kept at the desired level. A small LCD panel on the device displays the setpoint temperature on request.
- frost protection
- detection of open windows
- valve training function to ensure that valves are still operational after longer periods
DONEXON Pro Z-Wave thermostat will report the room temperature as detected and calculated by the device’s temperature sensor to the Z-Wave gateway.
DONEXON Pro Z-Wave thermostat can be mounted to valves with standard M30x1.5 connector or RA2000
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Wireless Range: On average up to 40 m inside buildings
- Battery Type: 2*AA
- Explorer Frame Support: Yes
- SDK: 4.55
- Device Type: Slave
- Generic Device Class: Thermostat
- Specific Device Class: Setpoint Thermostat
- Routing: No
- Firmware Version 1.0