The POPP wireless dimmer lets you remotely control most lights connected to this device. You can switch the connected lights on/off and dim them over the Internet using a PC, tablet or mobile phone.
The German-made wireless dimmer can dim all standard lamps, high-voltage 230V halogen lamps, low-voltage lamps with a dimmable transformer, as well as some dimmable LED lights and energy saving lamps (limited dimming range).
The POPP dimmer also has automatic dimming. The dimmer automatically dims the light down or up to the required level after a definable time. This feature is particularly useful when used with preset scenes. The POPP dimmer can, for example, switch on a lamp when movement is detected in the room (by a PIR sensor) and dim it by 50% after 5 minutes.
Another useful feature is the Baby Sleep function, where the dimmer dims the light from one level to another at a preset time.
The POPP dimmer can dim the following lights:
- Conventional light bulbs
- 230V halogen lamps
- Low-voltage lights with a dimmable transformer
- Dimmable energy saving lamps (CFL) - with limited dimming range
- Dimmable LED lights with a dimmable transformer - with limited dimming range
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption of connected devices: 300 W (resistive and inductive), 100 W (capacitive)
- Child proof
- Configurable status LED (on when active)
- Z-Wave specification: SDK4.x
- Z-Wave wireless frequency: 868.42MHz
- Z-Wave wireless signal range: up to 100 meters outdoors and up to 50 meters in buildings
- Operating temperature: 0 - 49 °C
- Operating humidity: 10 - 85%
- Type: Type E (SK, CZ, FR, etc.)
- Weight: 171 grams
- Dimensions: 52 mm x 72 mm x 100 mm