The POPP wireless dimmer allows remote control of most of the lights connected to this device. Connected lights can be switched on, off and dim on the Internet using a smartphone, tablet or PC.
Wireless dimmer from this German manufacturer dims all common bulbs, high-voltage 230V halogen lamps, low-voltage lights with dimmable transformer and some dimmable LED lights and energy efficient fluorescent lamps (limited range of dimming).
In addition, the POPP dimmer has an auto dimming function when, after a predetermined time, the light diminishes or potentiates the required level. This is especially useful when setting up scenes. For example, a POPP dimmer switches on the lamp when it detects movement in the room (PIR sensor) and then downsets it to 50% after 5 minutes.
Another useful feature is Baby Sleep when the dimmer dims the illumination from one set level to another at a defined time.
POPP dimmer can dim the following types of lights:
- Conventional bulbs
- 230V halogen lights
- Low-voltage light with dimmable transformer
- Dimmable Cooling Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) - limited range of dimming
- Dimmable LED bulbs with Dimmable Transformer - limited range of dimming
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption of connected devices: 300 W (resistive and inductive), 100 W (capacitive)
- Child Protection
- Configurable LED (lights on)
- Z-Wave Specification SDK4.x
- Wireless Z-Wave Frequency 868.42 MHz
- Wireless Z-Wave signal range up to 100 meters in open space and up to 50 meters in building
- Operating temperature: 0 - 49 ° C
- Operating humidity: 10 - 85%
- Type: Type F (AT, HU, DE, etc.)
- Weight: 171 grams
- Dimensions: 52mm x 72mm x 100mm