Z-Wave NodOn Micro Smart Metering Plug can be controlled by a Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus home automation gateway or directly through other Z-Wave devices such as the NodOn Soft Remote, the NodOn Wall Switch or the NodOn Octan Remote. It is available in Schuko Standard (Type F).
Based on a very innovative construction, the NodOn Micro Smart Plug is among the smallest Smart Plugs on the market and fully CE Certified. Connected to a Home Automation getaway, it shares Metering information (Power and Energy).
Very small in size
The NodOn Micro Smart Plug is one of the smallest Smart Plugs on the market. This innovative design makes it flexible, discreet, design while being compatible with almost all the electrical appliances of your home.
Through the exclusive Metering option of NodOn Micro Smart Plug, you can analyse your energy consumption (cumulated energy or instantaneous power) and reduce your electricity bill.
Smart Alarm Management
In case of alarm, configured before by yourself (flood, intrusion or others), the NodOn Micro Smart Plug is able to react and notify you according to your wish.
OTA Firmware Update
Taking advantage of the latest features of the Z-Wave protocols, the NodOn Micro Smart Plug can update its firmware "Over The Air". It means that no matter when you acquire this product, you will always benefit NodOn latest firmware update and innovative features.
- Radio protocol Z-Wave: 868.4MHz – 500 Series – Compliant Z-Wave Plus
- Power supply: 230V AC +/-10% - 50Hz
- Maximum output power: 1500W (Resistive load)
- Self-consumption: <1W
- Operational temperature: 0°C to 40°C - Altitude : 2000m
- Radio protocol Z-Wave®: 868.4MHz – 500 Series – Compliant Z-Wave Plus®
- Range: 40m indoor / 80m outdoor
- Metering of instant power (W) and cumulated energy (Wh)
- Dimensions: 41 x 73mm