New Qubino Flush 1 Relay Plus with Dry Contacts
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay Plus is a single channel Z-Wave switch with voltage-free (dry) contacts capable of controlling lights and appliances up to 10A. It connects wirelessly with your Z-Wave controller and fits easily into an existing light switch, enabling you to wirelessly control appliances. The smart switching module also works as a repeater to improve range and stability of your Z-wave network.
On/Off Flush Relay Switch
- Single relay switch capable of operating a load of up to 10A.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation
- Dry (Voltage-free) Contacts
- Works with AC or DC power supply (110-230V AC or 24-30V DC)
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay Plus includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Relay can report the temperature to your system - you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 - 240V, 50Hz or 24 - 30V DC
- Load: 2300W (10A resistive @ 230V AC), 240W (10A resistive @ 24V DC)
- Power Measurement: ±3% accuracy
- Power Consumption: <0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm