The relays can control two independent loads. You can also control the loads manually with switches connected to the Philio Relay Insert.
The Inserts include 'Smart Calibration' technology that reduces in-rush currents when lamps are turned on, this makes them especially useful for controlling LEDs and fluorescent lamps. The PAN04 Relay also includes measurement of the load's actual or accumulated power consumption.
Philio 2x1.5KW Relay with Power Measurement (PAN04-1B)
Double relay switch capable of operating two independent loads of up to 1.5kW each and measuring their power consumption.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation
- Power Measurement - Instant and Accumulated power consumption
- Overload warning alert (configurable)
- Various switch types - momentary (default), toggle, 1-way and 2-way
- Works with AC or DC power supply (110-230V AC or 24-60V DC)
Note: These inserts require a 3-wire system (including neutral), please check your installation before purchasing.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz) - v6.02
- Uses Series 400 Z-Wave chipset for greater range
- Maximum load: 6.7A - 1,500W at 220V
- Voltage: 100 - 240VAC and 24 - 60V DC (relays)
- Metering (PAN04-1B): current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Buttons: On/Off
- Status indicator: LED
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43 x 35 x 18mm