Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
This Fibaro relay switch is intended to control electrical devices with a maximum load of 1.5kW in two electric circuits. The connected appliances can be controlled both remotely over the Z-Wave network and using a conventional wall switch.
The Fibaro switch is the smallest of its kind, and with dimensions of 40 mm x 36 mm x 15 mm it can be installed in a pattress box behind a conventional light switch.
The Fibaro Relay Switch uses a 3-wire connection (including neutral). This relay can be powered either directly from the mains or from an external power supply (even DC).
- Wireless: EU Z-Wave frequency: 868.42MHz
- Voltage: 110 - 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 1500W, 8A (230W AC or 30V DC) per el. circuit
- Power consumption: < 0.8W
- Z-Wave signal range: 50 meters outdoors, 30 meters indoors
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 36 mm x 15 mm (length, width, height)