This wireless Z-Wave power meter lets you remotely monitor actual and accumulated power consumption.
The NorthQ Smart Meter Sensor is designed to read meter values from conventional electromechanical and electronic meters with precision to 0.1kWh. Its compact size makes it easy to install in any distribution board next to existing cabling and electrical equipment.
The device reports the meter value wirelessly to the Z-Wave controller every 15 minutes. If the Z-Wave network is unavailable, the NorthQ data logger will store values for up to 3 months.
The obtained data can help you optimize your power consumption and save money.
- Allows to read meter values from electromechanical and electronic meters
- Compatible with the European Z-Wave standard (868.42MHz)
- Contact sensor to connect to electric meters is included
- Internal 512KB memory can store measured data for up to 3 months
- Power input: internal battery (included)