The Z-Wave Data Logger for Gas-Meters allows you to read meter values from mechanical and electronic meters. The sensor is easy to install and ideal for precise meter readings and its compact size, external wireless transmitter and battery-operation make it easy to install.
The unit reports a meter reading to the Z-Wave network controller every 15-minutes, enabling you to understand how your gas consumption varies across time, allowing you to make changes to reduce your usage. If the Z-Wave network is unavailable, the sensor will store meter readings for up to 3 months.
Can also be used along with a Z-Wave USB stick (not included) connected to a PC.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42 MHz EU Version
- Range: 25-35 meters indoor, 50-110 meters outdoor
- Meters Supported: Silver Spot, Magnetic, Dial, Electronic
- BUTTON OPERATION
- 1x Wake-up
- 2x Sleep
- 3x Include mode (requires a learn mode command)
- 7x Factory reset (Warning: all data will be deleted)
- EXTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- Weatherproof: Both sensor cable and main unit
- Cable Length: 5 meters
- Storage Space: About 3 months of consumption data (values every 15 minutes)
- Wall-Mount Accessories: Included
- Firmware Update: Wireless
- CE Certificates: 88/387/EEC; 2004/108/EC; 2006/95/EC
- OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature Range : 0 - 50ºC
- Operating Humidity Range: 20 - 90%
- PRODUCT SIZE
- Sensor Head: 28.6 x 26.6 x 9.1 mm
- Main Unit: 93 x 75 x 34 mm