Warning: Lighting management may be challenging, and we recommend checking the compatibility of different light sources/bulbs before installation.
Heatit Z-Dim is a Z-Wave rotary dimmer for many different types of light sources. The Heatit Z-Dim works on low loads without causing the lights to flicker. It dims LED-bulbs from 1-200VA , 230V halogenand incandescent bulbs, dimable LED-drivers and electronic transformers. L+N leads must be connected.
The dimmer is equipped with a multiway switching option. This allows you to light and dim a light source from one dimmer, and later turn it off with another switch. Very practical for stairwells, long hallways etc.
The dimmer fits into standard Gira System 55 frame systems.
- Z-Wave rotary dimmer
- Scene Controller
- Dims: LED, 230V halogen, Incandescent light bulbs, Dimable LED-drivers, Electronic transformers
- Starts at 1VA and dims up to 200VA LED
- Trailing edge
- Multiway switching option
- Electronic thermal cutoff with automatic reset
- Firmware updates (OTA)
- Power metering
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Authenticated Class,
S2 Unauthenticated Class
- Protocol Z-Wave, 868,4 MHz
- SDK 6.71.03
- Rated voltage 230V AC 50Hz
- Power 1 – 200VA
- Input current 0,9A
- Controls Push and rotary dimmer
- Operating temperature -20°C – 40°C
- Connection Max. 2,5mm²
- Flush mounting depth 15mm
- IP Code IP 20
- Size (LxWxH) 84 x 84 x 43mm
- Approvals Z-Wave Plus, CE