This low-priced set consisting of a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B micro computer and a Z-Wave RaZberry module represents a fully functional home automation solution.
Thanks to the RaZberry module, you can use Raspberry Pi 3 Model B to control any Z-Wave devices, which makes it a fully featured IP controller.
A low power consumption of just 3.5W allows you to leave the system on 24/7 without any significant costs, while you have constant control of your home, business or any other premises.
Z-Wave.Me RaZberry 2
The RaZberry module manufactured by Z-Wave.Me can turn any Raspberry Pi 3 Model B minicomputer into a central controller for your Z-Wave network, allowing you to remotely control all other devices in your home or business, such as lighting, thermostats and various sensors and meters.
This module connects directly to the Raspberry Pi's GPIO interface, and contains all the necessary drivers and a Z-Wave instruction library.
A simple Java Script interface lets you create your own home automation applications in a web interface.
The RaZberry 2 module contains:
- A Z-Wave transmitter with connectors for Raspberry Pi GPIO
- Optimised firmware for Z-Wave chip
- Certified Z-Way Z-Wave communication stack used on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with a web interface
- AJAX interface for simple access to all Z-Way functionalities with own optimization and expansion options
- EU Z-Wave frequency: 848.42MHz
- Z-Wave signal range: 30 meters (indoors)
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 20 mm
Raspberry Pi 3 model B
A credit card sized mini computer with a power consumption of just 3.5W offering amazing options in the field of home automation.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is powered by an 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, has 1 GB RAM, HDMI and Composite video output, four USB 2.0 ports, 3.5 mm audio output, SD/MMC/SDIO card slot, Ethernet RJ-45 port and a GPIO interface, which offers extensive utilization options.
To learn more about the HW and SW of the device, please visit the manufacturer's website here.
It supports multiple Linux based operating systems, such as Debian GNU/Linux, Raspbian OS, Fedora, Arch Linux ARM, FreeBSD, Microsoft Windows 10 and similar.
Raspberry Pi connects over the MicroUSB port and has a power consumption of just 3.5W.
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1 GB SDRAM
- GPU OpenGL ES 2.0
- 4x USB 2.0
- HDMI and Composite video output
- 3.5 mm audio output
- SD/MMC/SDIO card slot
- Ethernet RJ-45 network port
- Supported operating systems: Debian GNU/Linux, Raspbian OS, Fedora, Arch Linux ARM, Microsoft Windows 10 etc.
- Power over MicroUSB and power consumption just 3.5W
- Dimensions: 85.60 mm x 56 mm x 21 mm
- Weight: 45 grams