Note 1: This Aqara Motion Sensor is EU version, model: RTCGQ11LM. This version of Aqara Motion Sensor is intended to use with EU version of Aqara Hub EU.
Note 2: You can use this device with Aqara Hub, which could works with both Aqara Home app (Android or iOS) or Xiaomi Mi Home app (Android or iOS).
Note 3: If you want to use this devices as HomeKit device, the Aqara Hub is required. This Aqara Hub can work as HomeKit bridge (you have to use Aqara Home app), which means, that devices connect to Aqara Hub could be controlled via HomeKit app. If you want control device remotely, not from your local Wifi / LAN home network you need Apple TV (with tvOS 10.2 or later) or an iPad (with iOS 10.3 or later) or HomePod set up as a home hub.
Note 4: HomeKit compatible accessories: Aqara Hub, Smart Plug, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor
Aqara Motion Sensor
Aqara motion sensor utilizes infra-red light to detect movement in the environment. It can be used with other smart devices to create a variety of automated settings, for example, turning on lights when the room is occupied or turning off lights when vacant. Tool-less installation; simply place or stick in required areas.
A sensor able to detect human movements in an environment. Because of communications between smart devices, smart settings, such as automated night lights, can be implemented.
Sensor holder included, 360° rotation, 90° adjustable sensing angle. No need for complicated wiring, all you need is to put the product to any place you want.
- 170⁰ degree motion detection
- Peel & Stick
- Remote Notification
- Automatically Turns Lights on or off
- 2 Years Battery Life
Place It Wherever You Want
No tools required for installation. With a sensor stand and sticker, you can set the motion sensor wherever you want. The stand can make a 360 rotation and you can easily adjust the detection angle.
Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Motion Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app, and it also works with other smart accessories in Mi Home app to make your life easier.
* Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
Aqara Home Automation
You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
With the Motion Sensor, you can turn on alarm mode when you leave the house. If motion is detected, the Hub will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
Smart Night Light
When motion is detected in the evening, the Hub light automatically turns on.
A Japanese infrared sensor is used to detect human motion through the moving heat source and the US Polyolefin Fresnel lens is used for high precision detection. The shell is made of anti-UV material and the colour will not fade allowing for long-term usage. The high quality flame-retardant material is used to improve safety.
- Product brand: Aqara
- Product name: Motion Sensor
- Model: RTCGQ11LM
- Product Dimensions: 30 × 30 × 33 mm
- Product Color: White
- Product Material: ABS+PC
- Battery Type: CR2450
- Product Gross Weight: 180g
- Product Net Weight: 63g
- Maximum Detection Distance: 7 m
- Maximum Detection Angle: 170°
- Wireless Connection: Zigbee
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.15.4
- Connection Distance: 30M indoors with no obstructions, 200M open ground
- Operating Temperature: -10° – +45° C
- Operating Humidity: 0% – 95% RH, no condensation
- 3 second long press: Reset network
- Press once: Looking for device and verifying communication distance.
- Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
What's in the Box:
- Motion Sensor x 1, Stand x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
* The product must be used with compatibile Aqara Hub.
* For complex automatizations (notifications, if-then actions) it need to be connected to Aqara Hub, where else compatible devices are already connected.
* To use this product with HomeKit, an Aqara Hub is required.
* The product is limited to indoor use. Please connect to the Hub before use.