Note 1: This Aqara Hub is EU version, model: HM2-G01. This version of Aqara Hub is intended to use EU server.
Note 2: You can use this Aqara Hub with Aqara Home app (Android or iOS).
Note 3: This Aqara Hub can work as HomeKit bridge (you have to use Aqara Home app), which means, that devices connect to Aqara Hub could be controlled via HomeKit app. If you want control device remotely, not from your local Wifi / LAN home network you need Apple TV (with tvOS 10.2 or later) or an iPad (with iOS 10.3 or later) or HomePod set up as a home hub.
Aqara Hub M2 EU Version - Our most advanced and future-proof smart home hub.
Zigbee 3.0 Support, up to 128 devices - Up to 128 Aqara Zigbee child devices can be connected to the hub. (repeater devices such as Smart Plug and Wall Switch with/without netral are required)
360° Infrared control - Control your existing IR devices from any part of your room by voice and via local automations. (Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Yandex Alisa, Mail.ru Marusya and more are supported)
Ethernet RJ-45 Port - Wired connection via Ethernet RJ-45 for extra stability and lower response time.
Built-in Speaker - Can be used as an alarm or doorbell via configurable automations.
USB Power - More flexible installation and optional battery backup thanks to Micro-USB 5V 1A power support.
All-Round Compatibility - Use your favorite voice assistant** or smart home eco-system together with Aqara Home app automations.
Multi-protocol gateway for maximum compatibility and future-proofing.
Zigbee 3.0 is coupled with an IR transmitter, Bluetooth Low Energy, and Wi-Fi b/g/n to support the maximum number of devices in local automations.
Note: No Ble child devices are available at this time but they will be coming soon.
Note: The Aqara Hub M2 is not a Wi-Fi router. A dedicated Wi-Fi router is required to connect it to other supported Wi-Fi devices.
The Aqara Hub M2 is quipped with a built-in speaker that can be used in variety of ways:
- Security Alerts
- Alarm Clock
- Configurable Ringtones
The Aqara Hub M2 makes your Aqara devices compatible with a wide range of smart home ecosystems and voice assistants. Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and more are supported.
Moreover, IR devices connected to M2 can also be controlled by voice via Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa. (Only certain device types such as TV and AC are currently supported by Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa while Siri Shourtcuts support a full list of devices.)
The Aqara Hub M2 supports a wide range of Aqara sensors, which make it a comprehensive, subscription-free security solution.
Each Aqara sensor has a 2+ year battery life and can be also used in automations.
Forget about turning your devices on and off manually. It can be done automatically with the Aqara Hub M2 and the Aqara Home app.
Via the Aqara Hub M2 built-in IR controller: Air Conditioners, TVs and Projecters, Heaters and Boilers, TV boxes ...
Via the child devices connected to M2 Hub: Lights, Exhaust Fans, Humidifiers, Fans, ...
Ethernet RJ-45 Port - Apart from Wi-Fi, the Aqara Hub M2 supports wired connection via Ethernet RJ-45 for extra stability and lower response time.
Dual Wi-Fi Antenna - To ensure the best possible wireless connection of dozens of sensors and controllers, the Aqara HUB M2 is equipeed with a more powerful 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi antenna.
Micro-USB Port - Can be powered from any 5V 1A power source such as a smartphone charger or USB wall outlet. Battery backup using power bank (not included) is possible.
Top-class components are packed into a versatile and compact black housing that will complemnet any decor.
High-transmittance material is used to ensure the best possible perfomance of the IR transmitter, Zigbee 3.0, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi antennas.
- Product Model: HM2-G01
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 100.5×30.75mm (φ3.95×1.21 in.)
- Input Power: 5V-1A or 5V-2A
- Wireless Protocols: Wi-Fi iEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Zigbee 3.0 iEEE 802.15.4, BLE 5.0
- Ports: USB-A, USB Micro-A, RJ45
- Operating Temperature: 5°C~+50°C (23°F~122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH, no condensation
1. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
2. Communication between iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and the HomeKit-enabled Aqara Hub is secured by HomeKit technology.
3. Communication between Aqara Hub and the following accessories is secured by Zigbee protocol which is customized and encrypted by Aqara. The accessories are as follows Smart Plug EU, LED Light Bulb, Cube, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker and Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor.
4. Use of the Works with Apple HomeKit logo means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.