Note 1: This AQARA Camera Hub G2H is EU version, model: CH-H01.
Note 2: You can use this Aqara Hub with Aqara Home app (Android or iOS).
Note 3: This AQARA Camera Hub G2H can work as HomeKit bridge (you have to use Aqara Home app), which means, that devices connect to Aqara Hub could be controlled via HomeKit app. If you want control device remotely, not from your local Wifi / LAN home network you need Apple TV (with tvOS 10.2 or later) or an iPad (with iOS 10.3 or later) or HomePod set up as a home hub.
Note 4: HomeKit compatible accessories: Aqara Hub, Smart Plug, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor
AQARA Camera Hub G2H EU Version
A Camera with an Embedded Smart Home Hub
Connect up to 64 Aqara devices* to the G2H for a more complete home automation and remote monitoring experience.
Correlation Event Timeline and Notifications
The G2H can send notifications to your phone when certain events are triggered by Aqara sensors, and these events will also be saved in the video timeline for you to review.
Full Homekit Secure Video Support
The G2H fully supports Homekit Secure Video including end-to-end encryption and other features. It has passed rigorous Apple Homekit certification to ensure the highest security standards and better integration with other Apple devices. (*HomePod, Apple TV or iPad as a HomeKit hub and 200+ GB iCloud subscription required)
HomeKit-Enabled Two-Way Audio and One-Click Video Messages
You can use the G2H to send high-quality video messages and make instant voice calls. The camera is equipped with an omnidirectional noise-canceling microphone with a maximum pickup distance of up to 5 meters, and also has a maximum volume of 85 decibels for clearer communication.
Al Facial Recognition*
From your iCloud library, the G2H can turn on its AI facial recognition so that you can receive notifications when your family members arrive home. (*iOS / iPad OS / tvOS 14 or higher required for this functionality)
Mark zones you want to be tracked to only receive notifications that are needed.
140° Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p High Definition
See more with a wide-angle lens and superior image quality. Camera hardware is specially configured to work with Homekit Secure Video.
Multiple Installation Methods and Easy Magnetic Detachment
The base has a built-in strong magnet, which can be attached to the surface of metal objects. The package includes an iron wall mount, which supports multiple installation methods such as: horizontal placement, wall attachment, flip installation.
Video Streams Can Be Simultaneously Accessed in 5 Different Places
iCloud*, HomeKit Live Stream 1, HomeKit Live Stream 2, Aqara Home, MicroSD card**(* 200GB or more iCloud subscription is required, * HomeKit Secure Video supports up to 10 days of iCloud storage, MicroSD card not included)
- Smart Home Hub - Connect Aqara devices and enjoy home automation and remote control.
- IR Night Vision - Clear image at night without visible light.
- HomeKit Secure Video - 10-days iCloud storage and integration are supported.
- HomeKit-Enabled Two-Way Audio - Communicate with your family members remotely.
- AI Facial Recognition* - Can recognize faces based on your iCloud library.
- Correlation Event Timeline and Notifications - Triggered events will be marked on the video timeline and an event notification will be sent to your phone.
- Activity Zones - Define zones you do not want to be tracked.
- 140° Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p High Definition - High-quality video for better monitoring experience.
- Product Model: CH-H01
- Input Power: 5V, 1A
- Total Power Consumption: 5W (MAX)
- Operating Temperature: -10~40°C (14°F~104°F)
- Video Resolution: 1080p
- Viewing Angle: 140°
- Product Dimensions: 82.4×56.5×50.5mm (3.24×2.33×1.99in.)
- Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz Zigbee
- Local Storage: Micro SD card (CLASS 4 or above is supported, up to 32GB storage)
- Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
What's in the Box:
- Aqara Camera Hub G2H, Quick Start Guide
1. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
2. Communication between iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and the HomeKit-enabled AQARA Camera Hub G2H is secured by HomeKit technology.
3. Communication between Aqara Camera Hub G2H and the following accessories is secured by Zigbee protocol which is customized and encrypted by Aqara. The accessories are as follows Smart Plug EU, LED Light Bulb, Cube, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker and Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor.
4. Use of the Works with Apple HomeKit logo means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.