A cost effective set of Zigbee smart home devices Aqara Comfort Kit in EU versions.
The set contains:
- 1x Hub (EU)
- 1x Motion Sensor
- 1x Temperature & Humidity & Atmospheric Pressure Sensor
- 1x Window & Door Sensor
- 1x Water Leak Sensor
- 1x Wireless Switch (Mini)
- 2x Smart Plug (EU)
- 2x LED light bulb (tunable white)
Description of the Aqara HUB control unit below.
Note 1: This Aqara Hub is EU version, model: ZHWG11LM. This version of Aqara Hub is intended to use EU server in case you use it with Xiaomi Mi Home app mentioned below.
Note 2: You can use this Aqara Hub with both Aqara Home app (Android or iOS) or Xiaomi Mi Home app (Android or iOS).
Note 3: This Aqara Hub can work as HomeKit bridge (you have to use Aqara Home app), which means, that devices connect to Aqara Hub could be controlled via HomeKit app. If you want control device remotely, not from your local Wifi / LAN home network you need Apple TV (with tvOS 10.2 or later) or an iPad (with iOS 10.3 or later) or HomePod set up as a home hub.
Note 4: HomeKit compatible accessories: Aqara Hub, Smart Plug, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor
Aqara Hub EU Version - Smart Home Center | Security | Voice Control Enabled | App Control
Smart Home Center
Aqara Hub is a control center for an entire smart home. Connecting via Zigbee protocol (max 32 devices per 1 hub), Aqara accessories can still work smoothly even if your home network is unstable or disconnected.
Aqara Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Simply add Aqara hub and its accessories via Mi Home app, and they will automatically sync to the Apple Home app. You can control Aqara accessories anywhere anytime via Apple Home or Mi Home.
Various Accessories for Your Smart Home
Aqara accessories work with lots of HomeKit or Mijia accessories to create a comfortable smart home.
Voice Control Enabled
You can control Aqara accessories with Siri on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or HomePod. Just say “Siri, I’m home”, and the lights can automatically turn on for you.
Aqara Hub adopts one body shell design and uses NXP i.MX6 CPU, 256M DRAM, 256M flash, and an MFi chip. It has two high gain built-in antennas. By utilizing FR-4 PCB with a large area ventilated base, the ventilation creates an airflow from front to back, increasing the heat dissipation and ensuring the Hub's reliability over time.
No Installation Required, 3 Simple Steps to Use
Aqara Hub Has Received the Following Certifications
The Aqara Hub is a smart Zigbee bridge compatible with the Apple HomeKit. Through the Hub, you can easily connect Aqara accessories with HomeKit and implement control of devices such as smart switches and RGB night light, monitoring temperature,humidity and atmospheric pressure, sensing motion, detecting water leakage and other functions.
Aqara Hub is a HomeKit-enabled smart Zigbee bridge. With the Aqara Hub, your iOS devices can control wall switches and RGB night lights, monitor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, sense human movement, and detect water leaks.
- Supports Apple HomeKit;
- Smart home center, able to connect up to 32 individual Aqara Zigbee smart devices;
- Control the smart devices through Siri voice commands;
- Realize more automated scenarios;
- Control your home through the Aqara Home app anytime, anywhere;
- Adjust the color and brightness of the RGB night light anytime;
- Private and safe with the communication security assured by the point to point encryption and verification techniques in the HomeKit;
- Product brand: Aqara
- Product name: Hub
- Model: ZHWG11LM
- CMIIT ID: 2017DP5239
- FCC ID: 2AKIT-ZHWG11LM
- IC: 22635-ZHWG11LM
- Product Dimensions: 80 × 80 × 41.5 mm
- Product Color: White
- Product Material: ABS+PC
- Power Plug Type: Europe
- Product Gross Weight: 186.5g
- Product Net Weight: 138g
- Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Input Current: 0.2A
- Wireless Connection: Zigbee
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Connection Distance: 30M indoors with no obstructions
- Operating Temperature: -10° – +40° C
- Operating Humidity: 0% – 95% RH, no condensation
LED Light Status Information
- Rapid blinking, yellow: Entering initializing condition, appears when use for the first time or after a reset
- Slow blinking, yellow: Firmware upgrading
- Rapid blinking, blue: Appears when connecting to Wi-Fi, disconnected from network or during re-connection to network after power reset.
- Slow blinking, purple: Addition of accessory allowed
- Single press: Turn on/off night light
- 10-second long press: Reset Hub
- 3 consecutive short presses: Enter accessory addition mode
- 10 quick presses Restore factory settings and delete all accessory data.
- Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
What's in the Box:
- Aqara Hub, Quick Start Guide
1. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
2. Communication between iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and the HomeKit-enabled Aqara Hub is secured by HomeKit technology.
3. Communication between Aqara Hub and the following accessories is secured by Zigbee protocol which is customized and encrypted by Aqara. The accessories are as follows Smart Plug EU, LED Light Bulb, Cube, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker and Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor.
4. Use of the Works with Apple HomeKit logo means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.