AQARA Radiator Thermostat E1 - A smarter, more comfortable heating control experience for your home.
The Radiator Thermostat that can be used with the majority of water radiators such as space heaters, towel warmers or even warm floors. Takes the readings from external Aqara sensors and adjusts the heating power according to them.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol and Matter Support*: Enjoy the benefits of Zigbee 3.0 the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology and be sure about the future: the Aqara Radiator Thermostat will get Matter support after its official release.
- Readings from the External Temperature Sensor** (Including HomeKit): Control the temperature of the whole room, not just around the radiator. Compared to other thermostats, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat can receive the temperature readings directly from the connected Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, even in HomeKit!
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with the most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice, Marusya are supported.
- 2 in 1 Door and Window Opening Detection: Not to waste the energy, the TRV will turn off the heating in case an open door or window is detected. It can be done both based on the built-in temperature sensor that will detect a sudden temperature drop, or by connecting it to an Aqara Door and Window Sensor via automations, which will be more reliable.
- Weather Automations and Freezing Protection: In case of the risk of pipe freezing, the heating will be turned on automatically. Moreover, thanks to the powerful Aqara Home automations, in case of the outside temperature dropping sharply, the room can be preheated to compensate for the change of temperature.
- Configurable Smart Schedules: The schedules can be set for the desired periods of time, such as night, and the transition between them will be smooth though as fast as possible.
- Device Grouping Support: In case of having multiple radiators in one room, all of them will be synchronized in the most efficient way based on the actual temperature of the room.
- Colorful Backlit Display: Compared to similar products, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat's LCD screen has backlight, increased viewing angles, extra high contrast as well as crisp and colorful icons.
- 1-Year Battery Life***: No need to change the batteries after a few weeks of usage: thanks to Zigbee protocol and energy-efficient hardware, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat's battery can last up to one year.
- Geofencing and Multi Home Support: If you have more than one home, you will be able to set up the independent automations for each of them, and start heating before you arrive, so that when you enter home, it will be already warm.
- Easy Installation and Compatibility****: The Aqara Radiator Thermostat includes adapters that make it compatible with a vast majority of radiator valves. As for the installation, it only takes a few minutes and does not require additional tools.
* Matter support may be unavailable by the time of the launch, and will be rolled out as an OTA update of a compatible Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub.
** Aqara Temperature and Humidity are required.
*** Battery life may vary depending on the usage. The 1-year battery life is calculated based on the conditions that the device operates 8 times a day for 165 days and operates once every 2 weeks for 200 days.
**** (Additional) The Radiator Thermostat supports most popular radiator valve standards thanks to the following adapters included into the package: Standard screw of M30*1.5mm as well as Danfoss RA, RAV, RAVL valves are supported. Please note: the E1 is only compatible with thermostatic valves while manual, return temperature limiter (RTL) as well as monotube radiator systems are not supported. However, in the majority of cases, it is relatively easy to convert the existing radiator valve to a supporting one using an aftermarket adapter. Please consult professional installers or official Aqara distributors for more details.
1. Connect the external sensors to increase your comfort
By connecting the Temperature and Humidity Sensor, the Radiator Thermostat will be able to adjust the heating power based on the actual room temperature. At the same time, thanks to the Door and Window Sensor, the energy won't be wasted in case of open doors or windows.
(Radiator Thermostat + Hub + Door and Window Sensor or Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
2. Adjust the temperature based on the each person's preference
Thanks to Camera Hub G3's local face recognition, the room temperature may be adjusted automatically based on each person's preferences. If G3 recognizes one person, his/her room may start heating while other rooms won't, which will save energy. At the same time, recognizing another person may trigger the Radiator Thermostat to increase or decrease the room's temperature according to the pre-set preference.
(Radiator Thermostat + Camera Hub G3)
3. Aqara Home Geofencing function will start heating before you arrive home
No more entering a cold home: thanks to Aqara Home location-based automations, the Radiator Thermostats will start heating your home once you start approaching it. As a result, you will enter a cozy, warm home, with no energy being wasted.
(Radiator Thermostat + Hub)
- Model: SRTS-A01
- Battery: 3V DC (2 × 1.5V AA)
- Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0
- Dimensions: Ø 57×89 mm (Ø 2.24×3.5 in.)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH, no condensation
- Threaded Connection: M30×1.5 mm
- Zigbee Maximum Output Power: <10 dBm
- Zigbee Operation Frequency: 2405-2480 MHz