Note 1: This AQARA Camera Hub G2H Pro is EU version, model: CH-C01.
Note 2: You can use this Aqara Hub with Aqara Home app (Android or iOS).
Note 3: This AQARA Camera Hub G2H Pro can work as HomeKit bridge (you have to use Aqara Home app), which means, that devices connect to Aqara Hub could be controlled via HomeKit app. If you want control device remotely, not from your local Wifi / LAN home network you need Apple TV (with tvOS 10.2 or later) or an iPad (with iOS 10.3 or later) or HomePod set up as a home hub.
AQARA Camera Hub G2H Pro EU Version
Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro is an intelligent product that integrates dual functions of camera and hub. It has functions such as video intercom, motion detection, sound detection, MicroSD card recording, NAS storage, timelapse, privacy area covering and so on. It can also be used as a Zigbee hub in collaboration with other sensors, controllers, and other accessories to realize the functions such as home guard, data reporting, and smart control. It also supports HomeKit Secure Video.
- Built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub: Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
- Fullest HomeKit Support: The G2H Pro HomeKit support has improved. Apart from HomeKit Secure Video* and HomeKit-enabled 2-way audio, it now supports all 4 modes of the HomeKit Security System which is also automatically synced with the Aqara Security Guard.
- All-Round Compatibility: Apart from HomeKit, the G2H Pro also supports Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and connects the compatible child devices to HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
- NAS** and larger capacity microSD support: Apart from the microSD card, which now has an increased maximum capacity of up to 512 GB, the G2H Pro also supports local NAS storage that uses the Samba protocol.
- Custom Ringtones and Timelapse: Custom ringtones are finally here! Users' favorite feature allows the G2H Pro to play uploaded recordings and use them in automations. Apart from that, the camera now supports a timelapse clips generation, which allows summarizing the day in one short video.
- Subscription-Free Alerts and Built-in Siren: The G2H Pro Camera Hub will notify you via smartphone and built-in siren and record a short clip in case an abnormal sound or motion is detected. A short clip will be sent to the cloud immediately (can be disabled in settings) while the full footage will be recorded locally.
- Invisible IR Night LEDs: Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G2H Pro Camera Hub doesn't have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
- 146° Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Sensor: The G2H Pro now supports an even wider viewing angle (diagonal) due to the absent distortion correction, that gives the image, captured by a crisp 1080p sensor, a more "fish-eye" look.
- 360° Stand and Flexible Placement: The base has a built-in strong magnet, which can be attached to the surface of metal objects. The package includes an iron wall mount and screws, which support multiple installation methods.
- Event Timeline and Notifications***: With the G2H Pro, when your Aqara sensors are triggered by an event such as opening the door, it will be marked on the video timeline, and you will be able to see video notifications.
- Activity and Privacy Masking Zones: Apart from the configurable activity zones, that can be set within the Aqara Home app in order to reduce unnecessary alerts, the G2H Pro has a local privacy masking, that can prevent certain parts of the image to be recorded or sent to third-party servers such as Google or Amazon.
- Face and Package Recognition*: Thanks to the HomeKit Secure Video, the G2H Pro also supports face and package recognition and notifications that are processed locally on your HomeKit hub such as HomePod.
- RGB LED: Compared to the G2H, the G2H Pro now has a colorful indicator LED.
* To support HomeKit Secure Video, an iCloud subscription, HomeKit hub and up-to-date iOS/iPad OS/ tvOS are required.
** Some features may be unavailable by the time of the launch
*** Aqara sensors required for this functionality
- Product Model: CH-C01
- Video Coding: H.264
- Resolution: 1080p
- Power Supply Input: 5V⎓1A
- Viewing Angle: 146° (diagonal)
- Overall Power Consumption: 5 W
- Product Dimensions: 82.4×56.5×50.5 mm (3.24×2.33×1.99 in.)
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C (14°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 15% ~ 85% RH, no condensation
- Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Local Storage: MicroSD card (CLASS 4 or above is supported, up to 512 GB storage)
- Supported Device: Android 4.0 or iOS 13.2 and above
What's in the Box:
- Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1, Screw x 2, Metal Plate x 1, Micro USB to USB-A Cable x 1, Ejector Tool x 1, Sticker x 1