PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor
MCOHome PM2.5 Monitor is an air quality detector which compatible with Z-Wave technology, it is mainly used to monitor PM2.5 concentration in industrial, agricultural, and residence environment, while monitoring the indoor temperature, humidity. Device can be included into any Z-Wave network, and is compatible with any other Z-Wave certified devices.
Device is suggested to be installed indoor, a place with around 1.5m height above the floor where represents the average PM2.5 concentration. It should be away from direct sunlight, any cover, or any heat source, to avoid false signal for temperature control.
- Z-Wave frequency: 868.42MHz(EU)
- Monitor PM2.5 concentration in air with high accuracy
- Power supply: 12VDC
- PM2.5 detection range: 0-999.9 ug/m3
- Temperature range: -9.0～50 ℃; Humidity range: 0%～99%RH
- Dimension: 86 x 135 x 34mm (3.4" x 5.3" x 1.,")
- Installation: Wall-mounted (Vertical), Hole Pitch: 60mm or 82mm