The Fibaro Universal Sensor was designed to expand the functionality of existing sensors that do not support wireless transfer.
The main use of the universal Fibaro sensor is the integration of the Fibaro Z-Wave system with existing wired security and measurement systems. Any sensor with a binary output can now communicate with the Fibaro Z-Wave home automation system wirelessly.
Its small size lets you install the sensor directly in the device, the functionality of which it is to expand, and it can also be used in high temperature and humidity environments.
- Support for 2 binary sensors or 4 temperature sensors
- Input voltage 36V DC / 24V AC (max.)
- Output current 150mA (max.)
- Power input: 9-30V DC +/- 10%
- Measurement range: -55 to +126 degrees Celsius
- Operating temperature: -10 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 14.5 mm x 27.3 mm x 12 mm