This wireless multifunctional sensor can detect motion (e.g. open/closed door/window), integrate further Z-wave sensors and measure temperature with an accuracy of two decimal places.
When used with the sophisticated Fibaro home automation system, you can set different modes and scenes for situations where the integrated Z-Wave devices communicate with one-another and trigger preset actions.
Detects the opening or closing of a window, door, gate or roller blind and sends an alert to the Z-Wave network.
Enables an external ‘binary sensor’ to easily communicate with the Z-Wave network.
Control and measure any room's temperature - accurate to two decimal places.
Note - requires optional DS18B20 temperature sensor.
The Fibaro Door/Window sensor is easily fitted to any surface using double-sided tape. It's battery-operated, requires no extra wiring and even tells you when the battery needs replacing.
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Radio frequency: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Sensors - Reed (movement), Temperature and binary input
- Temperature measurement requires DS18B20 sensor
- Push-button: Inclusion, exclusion to Z-Wave network
- Battery-powered (1/2AA) with Low-battery warning
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 76 x 17 x 19mm
- Operating range - up to 40 m indoors; up to 50 m outdoors