The wireless Z-Wave.Me insert controls window blinds, shutters, gates and sun blinds with a maximum load of 8A (230V).
Its small size allows installation directly in a standard switch box. From the hardware viewpoint, the insert is identical with the DUWI range, however, it contains an improved firmware, which:
- makes it compatible with different central IP controllers
- allows status reporting to a Z-Wave controller in real time (identification and memory for the position of the controlled device, e.g. to half-close/-open the blinds, etc.)
- allows manual buttons to activate different modes
- includes an improved routing algorithm for Z-Wave messages and a faster response
- adds support for up to three Z-Wave association groups
Manual control requires the use of Duwi Everlux or Arcada series switch covers.
The Z-Wave.Me module uses a 3-wire connection (including neutral).
- Used Z-Wave frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Maximum load: 1800W
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Micro overload and short-circuit fuse: T8AH
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Dimensions: 52 mm x 52 mm x 31 mm (H x W x L)