New Qubino Flush Shutter Z-Wave Plus
The Qubino Flush Shutter Plus module can control blind, awning, garage door, and curtain motors. It fits into an existing switch enabling you to wirelessly control blinds as well as measuring their power consumption. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches.
Flush Shutter Controller Switch
- Shutter Controller for controlling 230VAC motors.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation
- Detection of blind position
- Supports blind motors and venetian blind slat tilting
- Power Monitoring
- Temperature Sensor - Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Shutter can report the temperature to your system.
- Power supply: 110-230 VAC ± 10% 50/60Hz
- Transmitting radio frequency: 868.42MHz, Z-Wave
- Load: 2x 920W (4A resistive @ 230V AC), 96W (4A resistive @ 24V DC)
- Contacts: Double relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±2W (@ < 200W), ±3% (@ > 200W)
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 40 ° C
- Range: up to 30 m indoors (according to surrounding materials)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41.8 x 36.8 x 16.9 mm
- Weight: 25g
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Space required for installation: Ø 60mm or ≥ 2M